take lab quiz
(Also object oriented)
Example: Computer Aided Design (CAD), Architecture, etc.
- Objects are not simply geometrical shapes like rectangles, circles, etc.
- Objects represent walls, windows, roof, doors, furniture, etc.
- Objects have 3D capabilities (view different angles)
- Objects have different attributes like thickness, height, texture, etc.
- May take longer to create
- Very easy to modify
- Additional benefits:
- 3D view
- Square footage
- Bill of materials
- Virtual walk through